`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sad Day.

Sad Day.
Up until just recently, I as never too interested in trying to get every version of a card for a player. I saw Matt Hasselbecks 2010 Topps Chrome cards and all of a sudden got interested. I decided that this would be the player and card that I would do my first "rainbow." I thought for sure that Matt Hasselbeck wouldn't be toooo in demand and it wouldn't be too tough to get them all. After scouring through eBay and picking up all the easy ones, I finally got down to where I just needed the red version, and the blue version and the infamous superfractor. Well, after a bit of googling, I found this guys photo bucket.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/...beck/2010/

How depressing. Not only does he have the superfractor, but he has all the printing plates (which I wasn't too interested in but still). He also has a good majority of all the versions of his 2010 cards. So my hopes of doing it with this player for any other cards is pretty much at a loss. I don't think a collector like that would ever give up any of those cards either. Sad day.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Sad Day.
I stumbled across a couple BEAUTIFUL Nick Adenhart collections. Broke my heart Sad

I remember there used to be a Hasselbeck collector on these boards and he had a nasty collection. Wonder if that is him.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(07-07-2011, 12:00 PM)weslamb Wrote: I remember there used to be a Hasselbeck collector on these boards and he had a nasty collection. Wonder if that is him.
Very well could be.

The best way with rainbows is find the 1/1, and work in reverse. Sorry to see this happen to ya though, I've been there. Doubt that dude is givin up his Matt.
Insert Banner.

(07-07-2011, 12:06 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: The best way with rainbows is find the 1/1, and work in reverse. Sorry to see this happen to ya though, I've been there. Doubt that dude is givin up his Matt.
Ya....lesson learned.

Sorry to see that bud Sad But I think you're right anyone with a username "seattle fan till i die" isn't partin real soon with those. Sorry I just think his name is cool!!!

I do have the blue version if you need it..I was working on a "Complete set" minus 1/1 of course..If you need it.. Please let me know and PM me your addy..no need for a trade..hopefully I can brighten your day a bit..
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Same thing happened to me with my Tyson Jackson nameplates. I 4 letters shy of completing three different nameplates and can't find them anywhere but in other t jax pc on photobucket
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Hey I Will take a look at my Tyson PC and see if I have anything you need..Please let me know sets, letters, etc..

(07-07-2011, 06:27 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Same thing happened to me with my Tyson Jackson nameplates. I 4 letters shy of completing three different nameplates and can't find them anywhere but in other t jax pc on photobucket
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]