`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which one packer fans?

RE: which one packer fans?
I am completely opposite from ALL the other responses. I'd rather have the card--'numbered 4/10 with patch from favre/ bart Starr/ aaron rodgers'.
I don't really like mini-helmets that are signed by more than 1 player. They seem bunched-up to me.
While I would love to have something AU'd by any of them, I would rather have the 3x patch card, esp. being #'d 04/10. It's just my personal preference though.

Check you thread in trading about that McGee. Thanks.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-17-2011, 12:55 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I say the helmet cuz who knows how well these gu'd pieces of cardboard are going to hold up in the long run? Maybe in 20 years the card starts to separate or something, but the helmet will last forever!
Does your new sig. mean that I can get ALL your JStew cards now?

Big Grin Big Grin J/K

Kelly, I do have a question for you though. Would you trade any of your JStew AU in a Panthers uniform cards for a JStew AU in an Oregon uniform card? LMK.

(07-17-2011, 01:49 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am completely opposite from ALL the other responses. I'd rather have the card--'numbered 4/10 with patch from favre/ bart Starr/ aaron rodgers'.
I don't really like mini-helmets that are signed by more than 1 player. They seem bunched-up to me.
While I would love to have something AU'd by any of them, I would rather have the 3x patch card, esp. being #'d 04/10. It's just my personal preference though.
yea, Im not sure why But i would rather have the card...
(really both)
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(07-17-2011, 12:32 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Helmet
[Image: duh-winning-t-shirts_design.png]
HAHAHAHA!!! Thats awesome!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-17-2011, 01:55 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Does your new sig. mean that I can get ALL your JStew cards now?

Big Grin Big Grin J/K

Kelly, I do have a question for you though. Would you trade any of your JStew AU in a Panthers uniform cards for a JStew AU in an Oregon uniform card? LMK.
You are assuming I have a JStew auto...IF, I had JStew autos, I would prefer them in an Oregon uni..
Plus, my sig will regularly change. I'm rotating to display who I collect. JStew is still in the picture-just not this picture!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

i would take the card if its certified , with the helmet you really have no way to prove the authenticity. im looking at this with a investment eye, but the helmet is way cooler