`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Cards for Anyone who wants them!

Free Cards for Anyone who wants them!
I have medium flat rate boxes ready to be filled with baseball or football cards. Newer stuff like prestige football and topps baseball and some older stuff of both sports, and so forth. Im not really looking to make any profit, just need to unload some stuff. just pay the 11.95 that it costs to ship them (paypal). I am a reputable seller on ebay, i think (hamiltonfan) could probably vouch for me. It will be on a first come first serve basis. so ill respond to any pms sent my way. just let me know what sport you want. thanks.

(as to whats in there specifically-by player or team, im not really sure. there are some 2010 topps baseball, 2010 topps chrome baseball, 2011 bowman chrome, blasters that ive opened and just never pursued to complete the sets. as to how many cards fit in the box, i would say about 4 800 count boxes are packed in there nice and neat.)

RE: Free Cards for Anyone who wants them!
Are there any GU, autos, serial numbered stuff?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

theres some serial numbered stuff, but no gu/autos. mainly stuff for set builders, some stuff broken down by teams, some star players, blasters and boxes that have been broken...

anything strasburg?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

sorry no strasburg

do we have to pay for shipping
I collect all baseball

yeah, just cover the shipping cost and ill send them out, thanks

tigers? pujols?

*edit* I tried making the description a little more clear, thanks

2 football boxes left