`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So happy I won this: 2010 TOPPS DAVID PRICE PIE IN THE FACE

So happy I won this: 2010 TOPPS DAVID PRICE PIE IN THE FACE
We seriously need a ebay only thread on here. I just hope they actually ship it to me. Won this for $17.51 shipped. 2010 TOPPS DAVID PRICE PIE IN THE FACE #225 card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT

[Image: davidpricepieface.jpg]
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: So happy I won this: 2010 TOPPS DAVID PRICE PIE IN THE FACE
Wow!! Very Nice thats one of the ones I need to complete my set. I guess I know where to look now!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I won a 2010 bowman platinum jonathan singleton auto for $15 today...

Good day on the bay!

(07-04-2011, 08:32 PM)beginesj Wrote: Wow!! Very Nice thats one of the ones I need to complete my set. I guess I know where to look now!
It would take something great to get it out of my collection.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Nice pickup!!
That's a prime example of why you NEVER, EVER end auctions on Holidays. Most people are out doing the party or family thing, not glued to the computer.
Holidays are always great days to get awesome prices on cards over there.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(07-04-2011, 09:22 PM)benner73 Wrote: It would take something great to get it out of my collection.
Sorry I meant I was going to check the bay. If I had something to trade for it I would sent you an offer. But I know I dont.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(07-04-2011, 09:46 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Nice pickup!!
That's a prime example of why you NEVER, EVER end auctions on Holidays. Most people are out doing the party or family thing, not glued to the computer.
Holidays are always great days to get awesome prices on cards over there.
You got that right. This is exactly why I am almost always on ebay during a holiday.

you don't need to be on Ebay during a holiday when there are snipe programs readily available to you to bid for you...

(07-05-2011, 01:41 PM)1st4040 Wrote: you don't need to be on Ebay during a holiday when there are snipe programs readily available to you to bid for you...
+1

Had a lovely weekend and let the sniper program win me a couple of auctions
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 01:46 PM)iconms Wrote: +1

Had a lovely weekend and let the sniper program win me a couple of auctions
I've never used a sniper program. Are they free and which one do you use?