`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come inside it's Christmas in August**

RE: Come inside it's Christmas in July :)
Any and all former Notre Dame players- Tim Brown, Joe Montana, Alan Page, Rocky Bleier, Autry Denson, ect. There are some wants listed in my Organize, but not complete or up to date.

Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Eric Berry, Peyton Manning

Basically anything in my sig. that I don't have.

Don't have any Cushing except 2010 Platinum. Wish I had more.

1. Notre Dame Football Players
2. Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Greg Maddux, Kerry Wood, Mark Grace (on other teams)
5. Eric Berry, Peyton Manning (For Wife)

(07-04-2011, 10:15 PM)drobinson23mvp Wrote: i did and i definately need it. I have a ton of emmitt and other cowboys and around 30 longhorn rcs in college uni's, a few jersey cards and I think a few autos for any cushing you are willing to trade
Sweet, lets do it. Lovin the Emmitt and everything you are expressing you have. Just lmk when you are ready, you can just pm me. Thanks again!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

This is very generous of you. Thanks! It is the generosity of alot of the members on here that makes the site such a great place! Looking for Donald Driver and Jim Leonhard. (Have PC's of both players.) Other than that, just looking for Packers. Thank you!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Albert Pujols, Lance Berkman, Matt Holliday, Colby Rasmus, Yadier Molina, Jamaal Charles, Eric Berry, Dexter McCluster, Jonathan Baldwin, Allen Bailey, Justin Houston, Tiki Barber, Priest Holmes, Steve Smith (Panthers)...I will get you a package together with some of the players you mentioned..Thanks, Rodney
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Very Generous on your part. I collect Lou Brock, Jeremy Maclin, Kurt Warner, & Ben Roethlisberger. Dont have much by way of Cushing but will see what I do have.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I collect Lamarr Woodley and L.C. Greenwood primarily with a smaller base collection of Bettis. I also collect ECU alumni David Garrard, Chris Johnson, C.J. Wilson, Jeff Blake, and others...

I don't think I have any Cushings but will keep my eye out. Big Grin
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(07-04-2011, 10:13 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: what about me lol I collect Panthers too
I know i have some edwards and jordans i can send you way
[Image: nice.gif]

New Goal: Mean Joe Greene SuperCollector

I also collect:
Andre Ware,Brian Cushing, Tim Tebow, Ray Lewis, Josh Hamilton

Wow, super generous of you. I collect Chargers/Ducks. My main guys are (Chargers) LT, Rivers, Gates, HOF'ers, RC's. (Ducks) Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, Ed Dickson, LeGarrette Blount, etc.

Thanks in advance and I'll keep ya in mind if I pull any of your guys.

I collect Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Bryce Harper, and Stephen Strasburg
I will Let you know if I find any cushings
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/trimas12/

Looking for Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning

[Image: trimas13.png]

Wow, that is awful generous. Hopefully the good karma brings your Cushings, or a lottery win in order to purchase them all!!! I collect all Yankees, specifically Mattingly, Jeter, Gehrig, Mantle, and Yogi, former UConn Huskies - Ray Allen, Rudy Gay, Donald Brown, (and soon Kemba Walker), and former Texas Longhorns - Kevin Durant, Vince Young, Colt McCoy, Jordan Shipley, Earl Campbell, and Jamaal Charles. If I come across any Cushings, they are yours!