`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
org question

org question
Is there any way to see in bulk which cards are available for trade? Is there a way to have it accessible in the layout?

Right now I go through each card individually and look under the "want/ have" section on the right - but there must be an easier way right?

Thanks for your help!

RE: org question
(07-05-2011, 03:35 PM)larsattacks Wrote: Is there any way to see in bulk which cards are available for trade? Is there a way to have it accessible in the layout?

Right now I go through each card individually and look under the "want/ have" section on the right - but there must be an easier way right?

Thanks for your help!
Nice Pic!

Are you asking about your org or another user?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(07-05-2011, 03:41 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Nice Pic!

Are you asking about your org or another user?
my own org.

for instance, say i add topps 2011 series 2 to my org. is there a quick way to see (in my org) which cards from that series are available for trade from other members? can i do it without having to click through to each card individually? there must be a way, i'm just having trouble figuring it out...

thanks!

Right now you can only do each card individually.

Part of the new Beckett.com site is going to be a 'matchmaker' feature that will do what you are describing, but there is no word on when that feature will be ready to be released.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(07-05-2011, 04:03 PM)ceocards Wrote: Right now you can only do each card individually.

Part of the new Beckett.com site is going to be a 'matchmaker' feature that will do what you are describing, but there is no word on when that feature will be ready to be released.
roger that. thanks!