`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Montero ? Updated

Jesus Montero ? Updated
What do you think is a good starting price for a pair of autographed shin guards by Jesus Montero? At the moment I don't know if they're gu or not. What would be your guess either way? My friend is in a booster club and doesn't know where to start. They don't want to start to low and not make any money, and they don't want to start to high and not get any bids. Thanks in advance for any help.

Update: They are game used.
I collect Yankees
I trade based on BV, not sale price.

RE: Jesus Montero ? Updated
Does anyone have a guess on how much to start with?
I collect Yankees

I would ck completed auctions of his auto & work off of them, sorry i couldn't provide more info.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Can we get a pic of them?
Collecting Rank:

1) Sets
2) Yankees
3) Alex Rodriguez
4) Roy Halladay
5) Mario Encarnacion
6) Mr. Feeny

Thanks for the reply. I told her to go by what they start jerseys at and go from there.

(07-05-2011, 11:47 AM)krn001 Wrote: I would ck completed auctions of his auto & work off of them, sorry i couldn't provide more info.

I don't have a pic of them. They are located in Florida, and I'm in Louisiana. My friend is part of the Tampa Yankees booster club and they are having an in person auction to raise money.

(07-05-2011, 11:56 AM)longlivethewho13 Wrote: Can we get a pic of them?
I collect Yankees