`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryne Sandberg 2011 Autographed Card Question

Ryne Sandberg 2011 Autographed Card Question
Was curious about a 2011 Topps 60th Anniversary Ryne Sandberg Auto a few numbered/60 areon the bay but can't find it in the OPG, is it listed? i only see #/50 listed. Card number is 60A-RS

[Image: RSautophotobucket.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Ryne Sandberg 2011 Autographed Card Question
Oh gosh my mom would love that card. That's her favorite player. But anyways check to see if you can find other 60th auto cards in the OPG. If there are some that aren't Sandberg I would contact Beckett to see what's up.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

As chasecardcave said just put into the price guide 2011 Topps and then look for 60 autos.

(07-03-2011, 11:47 PM)magneto2 Wrote: As chasecardcave said just put into the price guide 2011 Topps and then look for 60 autos.
i did a search & found ser numbered of 50 but not 60, maybe a typo?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Finally got a pic uploaded

[Image: RS2011Auto.jpg]

if its FT and you get it listed, check me for it, will trade in your favor for it
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

(07-05-2011, 11:42 PM)deja5 Wrote: if its FT and you get it listed, check me for it, will trade in your favor for it
i can't find the correct listing in the opg, i see /50 listed but no /60. maybe the opg listed it incorrectly. feel free to send a pm with an offer.

OPG occasionally screws up with the print runs. Oh well, they get it right 99% of the time
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Only a handful of these are listed in the OPG. They are being released in all Topps products throughout the year. I have a Sandberg 60th Anniversary Auto also (pulled from 2011 Bowman). I see only the 2011 Reprint Relic Auto listed, print run of 60 when I search. I have had some interest in trade but because it is not in the OPG we can't legally trade it Smile
[Image: cyphdogg2.jpg]]
Also Collecting: HoFer Autos, A Rod, Bo Jackson, Cameron Maybin, Chris Coghlan, Armanti Edwards, Tebow, Emmitt & Florida Gators, Michael Jordan & UNC Tarheels & Carolina Hurricanes

Could be a typo - email a scan and the card info to bfleischer@beckett.com and he can get it corrected if necessary.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.