`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxury Suite Break

Luxury Suite Break
I busted one box and don't think I will bust another. Was pretty disappointed with it. The lack of big names in the Retired Signatures surprised me. No Gretz, no Roy, no Lemieux, no Messier. Private Signatures also disappointed me. Don't get me wrong, I am an Oiler fan but I almost laughed when I saw Zach Stortini's name on the checklist. PK Subban was in the third tier of rookies along with Bobrovsky. It seems Panini did not put too much work into this set unlike Crown Royale. If this product is Panini's answer to UD SP GU, then they have failed miserably and shot themselves in the foot. Bottomline is that product is way overpriced. Anyways, here is my break of the box I got. Only scanned the hits.

Rookies

Evgeny Grachev 058/899
Mark Fayne 067/899
Rhett Rakhshani 779/899
Nicholas Drazenovic 539/899
I am wondering if this is an error card. The player pictured on both front and back is wearing the A on his jersey. Only way I can see that is if the picture was taken during an all rookie game in the preseason.

Jersey's

Cam Ward 010/599 Red
Johnathon Toews 017/599 Red
Cal Clutterbuck 478/599 White
Drew Doughty 574/599 Purple

The Hits
Dustin Tokarski 332/499 Scan was a bad one but too lazy to fix it right now

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Private Signings Max Pacioretty

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

Paul Stastny Prime Jersey/Jersey 117/250

[Image: scan0019.jpg]

Matt Duchene/Milan Hejduk Dual Prime 9/10

[Image: scan0012.jpg]

RE: Luxury Suite Break
Dude, I bought two boxes of this crap and was screwed big time! I feel your pain! :/

This stuff definitely seems like some rough breaks, I could use the Stastny though
Currently looking for Cal Clutterbuck, Lee Stempniak, Marc-Andre Gragnani, Ryan Miller, and Paul Stastny
Bucket: http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp321/geschrocks33/

Not bad coud have done better for the price
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I like some parts of this product but LS is a kick to the nuts for that price point

if the price point was cut in half then it be better.

also I have read comments that this product is like SPGU as you will either kill it or miss the one timer
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I definatley will not be buying any of this!!!!! All the breaks I've seen have been just awful.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

Pretty rough, even for an Avs fan like me. If you want to move those two, let me know.

Cole
[Image: Golden.jpg]
Looking for Adam Deadmarsh and Avalanche RCs
Web page / Bucket by team