`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the best card show?

Where are the best card show?
I am a collector that is getting back into collecting after a 2 decade layoff. Needless to say I am out of the loop. I was wondering where the good card shows are at and where the best place to sell my cards. I have treaded a lots of cards here on the Beckett site but have some cards I would like to trade or sell. the problem I am running into is that the people that want to trade for the card I have do not have what I want in return. so selling them I think might be the best idea. Any Thoughts or comment are welcomed.

RE: Where are the best card show?
A lot of people on here sell on eBay, you get a ton of views and even though theres some fees involved, I think it's well worth it to sell on eBay
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

It depends on where you live for the best card show. The best card show of the year is going to be in Chicago a thet National Sports Collectors Convention. I wish I could go this year. However it proble cost you an arm and legg to sell there. As for selling the cards you could try here (while its free) or just like bustin 5 knots says the bay!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Welcome back to the world of collecting. You can sell your stuff on ebay or if your town has a flea market try setting up a table and sell there. There used to be a couple good card shows here in Memphis, but that was many years ago.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]