`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where does your name originate from...

Where does your name originate from...
I just thought about asking this since I see some often and always try to think what they are talking about or how they came up with that. Mine is simple to me but like i said ones i cant figure out im sure are simple to there users. who dey is a bengals saying and it goes who dey who dey who dey think gonna beat them bengals. So my name is who dey all the way. Just a way to rep the bengals without being completly unoriginal.
This should be a fun thread and I look forward to some comments.
Thanks for the look
-Adam
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

RE: Where does your name originate from...
EJ - My initials
NFL - Pretty self-explanatory, the best sport goin'! (When it's goin Sad )
24 - My #

See your name for example I would have never figured that out haha.
WHO-DEY

(06-27-2011, 02:42 AM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: See your name for example I would have never figured that out haha.
Yeah. I knew what yours was right off the bat. A lot of people just see mind as jumbled letters and numbers unless it's broken down to them. I recently started using underscores to space it out on newer usernames (i.e. EJ_NFL_24). Big Grin

Yeah alot of people know mine from the get go but my sig and avatar also help haha. And the underscores help btw! haha
WHO-DEY

(06-27-2011, 03:04 AM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Yeah alot of people know mine from the get go but my sig and avatar also help haha. And the underscores help btw! haha
Yeah I wish we had the option to edit our username. Sad

Well people can see this thread and they will then know haha...I like your sig btw, a few Bolt players i like alot, ie LT, Winslow, Alworth, Joiner (he was a bengal nuf said) and Fouts is alright.
WHO-DEY

(06-27-2011, 03:07 AM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Well people can see this thread and they will then know haha...I like your sig btw, a few Bolt players i like alot, ie LT, Winslow, Alworth, Joiner (he was a bengal nuf said) and Fouts is alright.
Thanks. I have a few friends that are really talented at graphic design that make sigs for me. This is by far the most favorite one I've had though.

Here's a few more I've had made in the past:

[Image: UODucksSig.png]

[Image: SP95sig.png]

[Image: mathewssigroughcopy.png]

Yeah out of those that is still my fav as well. They are all nice but I just really like the looks of that one. I really like mine too, i got it made by a very generous member Sensei322, it doesnt feel like it but its been at least a year since ive had it. Prolly alot longer.
WHO-DEY

mine is RS20
RS - My Initials
20 - My number and my favorite RBs # Barry Sanders
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/