`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOUTOUT to JADEROCK = GOOD BRUNELL KARMA!!!

SHOUTOUT to JADEROCK = GOOD BRUNELL KARMA!!!
Well, I love to harass Peter from time to time... as he always manages to find weird off-kilter Marino crap and I can never find anything Brunell, even though I reside in Jacksonville. In fact, my biggest contribution to his collection has been ADDING a card to his WANTlist... LOL... Well, in my latest email to Peter, he replied, send me your address because I have a couple of these...
Well, today in the cardshop I work at from time to time... I was sorting through some cards and came across 3 2004 Absolute Hobby Mark Brunells... I checked the numbers, and lo and behold, one was 1150/1150. So Peter, thank you for the awesome Marino oddball... and allow me to send you this little thank you gift. Please PM me your address.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: SHOUTOUT to JADEROCK = GOOD BRUNELL KARMA!!!
(07-02-2011, 04:38 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Well, I love to harass Peter from time to time... as he always manages to find weird off-kilter Marino crap and I can never find anything Brunell, even though I reside in Jacksonville. In fact, my biggest contribution to his collection has been ADDING a card to his WANTlist... LOL... Well, in my latest email to Peter, he replied, send me your address because I have a couple of these...
Well, today in the cardshop I work at from time to time... I was sorting through some cards and came across 3 2004 Absolute Hobby Mark Brunells... I checked the numbers, and lo and behold, one was 1150/1150. So Peter, thank you for the awesome Marino oddball... and allow me to send you this little thank you gift. Please PM me your address.
That is awesome...love being able to slide Peter a PC item. He has done it too me many times. PM coming.

Thank you and I'm glad we can help each other out!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Jaderock is a super collector and a super guy! Smile

Way to find something to hit him back with, marinocollector! That's not easy to do.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.