`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over $100 and Scarcity down the drain...

Over $100 and Scarcity down the drain...
In putting together care packages and organizing more of my Jacquizz Rodgers collection, I noticed that I do not have the Press Pass Legends Red Ink #9/25 I used to have. Only 10 were in Red Ink too...

The wife did some mass cleaning around the house, and said she never saw it, and its not in the 3 main places it "could" be...

So unless I find another on eBay, or someone else pulls one of the other 9, or I find it miraculously lying around, or the cat tells me where the hell he put it, I might just be outta luck.

Here's to wishing!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: Over $100 and Scarcity down the drain...
Damn that sucks. Did you ever take it out of the house?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

That just plain SUCKS!!! Hope ya find it buddy (fingers crossed)

(06-24-2011, 07:13 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Damn that sucks. Did you ever take it out of the house?
Nope, never took it out of the house...kept all my Quizz cards in one area, the small box started to overflow (i underestimated the number of cards I'd be getting of Quizz), and also went back and forth to make scans. Maybe during those times?

What I do know for sure is that its either in the house somewhere, or was thrown away by accident...
(06-24-2011, 07:13 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: That just plain SUCKS!!! Hope ya find it buddy (fingers crossed)
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I need all the fingers crossed possible LOL

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

Any chance it's under the scanner lid? I know you must be so pissed right now. Don't kill her.

(06-24-2011, 07:17 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Any chance it's under the scanner lid? I know you must be so pissed right now. Don't kill her.
Haha! I actually thought it might be under the scanner lid as I randomly thought of that, and I felt like a kid opening a chocolate bar after hearing that there's still 1 golden ticket left for the Wanka house...well...in the scanner was a TJ Housh dual patch /25 that's worthless to me LOL! So not there, not behind the scanner, not behind or underneath the couch by the scanner...

I wont kill her.....yet LOL

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

Or the cat!!

Oh the cat's on the verge of getting shoved outside LOL little thing has been playing with everything hahaha...

To top it off...I received my Dan Marino Epic Signatures $400 card in the mail today in a shitty screw down holder!! I just PRAY that when I move it none of the signature stays to the case from being screwed down to tight!

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

offer her a finders fee bet she finds it before you.and good luck hope it turns up.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(06-24-2011, 07:26 PM)bman12 Wrote: offer her a finders fee bet she finds it before you.and good luck hope it turns up.
Thanks...."hey honey...if you find it I'll buy you a new purse or shoes!" LOL. Watch it show up the next day...

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%