`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bob Feller Patch

Bob Feller Patch
Recently pulled from topps series 2. Just posting for people who are interested in trading for it can see it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Bob Feller Patch
You have my attention. Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

For some reason the scan isnt showing up?

Do not see anything , is it the commemorative patch?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I can't see anything either.
I collect Yankees
I trade based on BV, not sale price.

Attachments don't work for most people. See the FAQ thread for instructions on posting scans in your thread.

Also - if you're offering it for trade, be sure it's listed in your organize and marked for trade.

Finally - just a friendly reminder that if you're under 18, you're not allowed to trade on Beckett.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Always looking for Bob Feller. If you pass the curve, check my ORG. Might be something in there for you...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Yes it is the commerative patch. The 1909 cleveland naps.

Pretty sure Feller wasn't born yet in 1909.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(06-25-2011, 06:42 PM)radarblip Wrote: Pretty sure Feller wasn't born yet in 1909.
They do a lot of weird stuff with the commemmorative patches, I think they have one of Strasburg with an Expos logo
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)