`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should We Boo Steve Bartman Every Time A Fan Makes A Play?

Should We Boo Steve Bartman Every Time A Fan Makes A Play?
The Giants vs the Twins, a fan stole a catch that Cody Ross appeared to be easily capable of making, and right away everyone in the media brought up Steve Bartman. The Giants incident was trivial compared to what happened to Bartman, but makes the topic point of discussion worthy again. How do you feel about fan interference and about what occurred with Steve Bartman?

Here is an article I made about it (why oh why was the typo not edited): http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...rtman.html

I am of the opinion that the fan is not deserving of any real punishment and over the wall is free-for-all zone, but if it is against your home team, you might want to try and reign in your adrenaline and think things out moments before the small meteor strikes....

RE: Should We Boo Steve Bartman Every Time A Fan Makes A Play?
I think people need to let it go. I think it's just easier for people to point to him and blame him rather than just say the Cubs blew it. It was one play in one game of a seven game series, a series that the Cubs were up 3 games to 1. They were up 3 games to 2 during the game the Bartman incident occurred.

Yeah, we all make mistakes, people need to get over it. The giants won that game easily anyway
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

The cubs absolutely blew that series....the committed SOOOO SOOOO many ERRORS in the field and gave up so many chances on the base paths. The cubs should have walked away a 4-2 winner in that series but they screwed themselves...bartman didn't have anything to do with it.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I think if it's over the wall, it's fair game. I felt bad for him when it happened and hope it's not coming back again for his sake. I imagine he went through hell for no reason. As stated above the Cubs blew the lead, not him.
I collect Yankees
I trade based on BV, not sale price.