`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Info

Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Info
I unlocked the 60th Anniversary ring last week and requested delivery on Friday....I spoke to Topps Customer Service today and they said the shipping time from day of requesting delivery was 3-4 weeks. I just wanted to give anyone who was waiting a heads up. I'm very eager to see what they go for once people get them on hand. (pun intended).

RE: Topps 60th Anniversary Ring Info
(06-23-2011, 02:10 PM)lloyddobler Wrote: I unlocked the 60th Anniversary ring last week and requested delivery on Friday....I spoke to Topps Customer Service today and they said the shipping time from day of requesting delivery was 3-4 weeks. I just wanted to give anyone who was waiting a heads up. I'm very eager to see what they go for once people get them on hand. (pun intended).
Congrats, I hope you take pictures once you get it in.

Do you know how many of these were made. I was trying to do some math and this is what I came up with.

They say the odds of pulling the Mantle are 1:5000. So say they made 1,000,000 codes (using the Million card giveaway as a base). That would mean that they made 200 rings? Does that sound about right?

(06-23-2011, 02:49 PM)iujapander Wrote: Congrats, I hope you take pictures once you get it in.

Do you know how many of these were made. I was trying to do some math and this is what I came up with.

They say the odds of pulling the Mantle are 1:5000. So say they made 1,000,000 codes (using the Million card giveaway as a base). That would mean that they made 200 rings? Does that sound about right?
Thanks! Could be...I really have no idea...I still barely believe I pulled it off...I never pull anything cool....I will definately put up a pic when it comes!

(06-23-2011, 03:05 PM)lloyddobler Wrote: Thanks! Could be...I really have no idea...I still barely believe I pulled it off...I never pull anything cool....I will definately put up a pic when it comes!
I just got my confirmation email! The ring will be here on monday!
Me calling today must of got her to ship it....she told me it would be 3-4 weeks!

(06-23-2011, 06:27 PM)lloyddobler Wrote: I just got my confirmation email! The ring will be here on monday!
Me calling today must of got her to ship it....she told me it would be 3-4 weeks!
That's B.S. Not talking about you but Topps in general. 3-4 weeks turned into less than a week. While my embedded diamond card was supposed to be delivered within 3 weeks, now is going to take 10 weeks. People received their cards waaay earlier than 10 weeks. I'm done with redemption cards or this promotional garbage. I'm going to leave opening packs/boxes, plus the redeeming part, to you all and I'll just buy my singles that I want. Saves time and some money in the long run for me.

(06-23-2011, 06:48 PM)cjm8 Wrote: That's B.S. Not talking about you but Topps in general. 3-4 weeks turned into less than a week. While my embedded diamond card was supposed to be delivered within 3 weeks, now is going to take 10 weeks. People received their cards waaay earlier than 10 weeks. I'm done with redemption cards or this promotional garbage. I'm going to leave opening packs/boxes, plus the redeeming part, to you all and I'll just buy my singles that I want. Saves time and some money in the long run for me.
I'm sorry,man... I hope you get your card soon...sounds cool...what player did you get?

Congrats on pulling the ring. Looking forward to the pics of it.
I collect Yankees
I trade based on BV, not sale price.

Can't wait to see it.
Cool name by the way. Say Anything is one of my favorite movies lol

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

(06-23-2011, 02:49 PM)iujapander Wrote: Congrats, I hope you take pictures once you get it in.

I read that 60 rings were produced.

(06-23-2011, 08:16 PM)randall617 Wrote: I read that 60 rings were produced.
So then 300,000 total codes (60*5000)? That seems low, I bet the odds are worse than 1:5000. Either way it will be cool to see someone get one.

Can't wait to see pictures.