`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This might be a stupid question but here goes

This might be a stupid question but here goes
Is there a way to look at someones organize without actually signing up for it yourself ?

All you see is people saying look at my organize or I just loaded a bunch of trade bait on organize but I have yet to figure out how to view it.

RE: This might be a stupid question but here goes
Yes, you can view someone's organize. I find the easiest way to do it is to trade with the person, and search for stuff on there, and if you don't see anythin you like, don't send the offer
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

You won't be able to view anyone's organize if you don't have access to your own.

You can see what someone has for trade or sale if you click on the "View All XX Items for Trade" button at the bottom of someone's profile page, but you can't see stuff they don't have marked for trade.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(06-23-2011, 12:48 PM)ceocards Wrote: You won't be able to view anyone's organize if you don't have access to your own.

You can see what someone has for trade or sale if you click on the "View All XX Items for Trade" button at the bottom of someone's profile page, but you can't see stuff they don't have marked for trade.
I can see other people's organizes, and I can't see my own

EDIT: nevermind, misread it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)