`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting up my first PC!

Starting up my first PC!
got a few questions about to go about building PC.
Alright well I've never really super collected just any one player because before i never knew if they were gonna stay with my favorite team or not (perfect example for with the broncos is Brandon Marshall and jay cutler haha) but I'm going to start collecting Kendall Hunter because i had a few classes with him in college and was actually friends with him.
What's the best way you guys find to go about collecting a single player? just keep checking ebay daily pretty much?
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

RE: Starting up my first PC!
ebay is best, but there are other sources that can help. How crazy you plan on going with this PC? If you intend on getting everything base, inserts, mem and autos then my first suggestion is change your signature to gain maximum exposure.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I don't really want all the base cards. Pretty much any auto, GU, auto/GU that i can get ahold of though! yeah good tip! how did you get yours like that?
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

Well mine is just a scan of cards that I uploaded to my photobucket account. Once uploaded copy img code and then insert the code in your sig using you control panel.

For a more advanced signature you will need a photoshop program. I have no knowledge how that works but there are some true artists here on beckett that would probably help you out.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yeah, have a notation in your signature that you're collecting pretty much any/all Kendall Hunter stuff. People will PM ya and stuff if they get any. This post alone let me know who to contact if I pull any. Smile

A signature is a great idea. Just today I was contacted by a member saying that he had seen my signature and wanted to know if I wanted some Lamarr Woodley's that he had sitting around. I of course said yes. Big Grin (Thanks Giantfan270!)

If you know exactly what card/s you want save them in an ebay search so that you get daily notifications of new listings (saves time aimlessly searching through cards you may have already looked at because of a reposting)

I also find it extremely helpful to click on the card in the OPG and find out who if anyone has it, that way you can try to trade fro or buy it.

Also if nothing else I always check the boxbreaks forums to see what new cards are out there.

Hope any of this is helpful. Oh and Btw, I am collecting Lamarr Woodley, so hit me up if you pull any. Wink
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

A WTTF(willing to trade for) thread in the trade section with your player's name in big bold letter definitely will help you get started Smile

just plan to spend money...
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

any giants besides that jacobs?

[Image: KendallHunter2011ToppsRisingRookiesNFLDr...7of260.jpg]
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

ebay, comc.com, and trading here on beckett. !!
Insert Banner.