`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction

Introduction
Sorry about the earlier post, won't happen again.

So I'm new around here, as I'm sure you figured out. Anyway, I was a huge collector when I was a teenager, but when I moved I sold my PC and never really looked back; until just recently. I decided to hop back in the game and start from scratch, so here I am.

I walked in to my LCS yesterday and the owner remembered me and treated me like his long lost nephew. After purchasing aa couple packs of 2011 Prestige he gave me a mystery envelope as a "welcome back" gift. Anyway I was a able to walk out of the store with a few hits, nothing too impressive. A couple of Cam newton Passport cards, which look oretty cool and then these two...

Photobucket

The Byrd was in the envelope, nothing really to write home about and the Best is cool, would have liked a little more color.

Anyway, my gameplan is a 2011 1st Round Draft Pick Autos PC, so I guess Ill get back out there and see what I can find.

RE: Introduction
Welcome!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Welcome aboard that is very cool of your lcs owner!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Welcome aboard!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

welcome back to the best hobby in the world on the best forums in the world youll be very happy here
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Welcome to the Beckett Boards and back to the Wonderful World of Collecting!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Welcome to Beckett. Pretty good place to hang out and talk "shop"
Insert Banner.

Welcome back Smile
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(06-22-2011, 05:54 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Welcome to Beckett. Pretty good place to hang out and talk "shop"
Agreed. Welcome!