`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/Buy Vladimir Guerrero as an Expo

WTTF/Buy Vladimir Guerrero as an Expo
Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Anyway, feel free to send me offers. And if you have any Alfonso Sorianos that you want to include in there or in another deal, send those over too.

Thanks!
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

RE: WTTF/Buy Vladimir Guerrero as an Expo
i'll sell vlad and soriano for some coin. check me and make me an offer
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

i have to vlad cards from when he was a prospect so he is not in a expos card but it was from there farm team take a look and let me know looking to sell them
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Offer sent....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

I've got some that are not in my ORG. I'll get them put in tonight. You looking for base, inserts, parallels, etc.

(06-21-2011, 10:42 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Anyway, feel free to send me offers. And if you have any Alfonso Sorianos that you want to include in there or in another deal, send those over too.

Thanks!

(06-21-2011, 10:42 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for or purchase Vladimir Guerrero cards with him in an Expos uniform. I am going to make him my other PC player, even though I hardly have enough money to get stuff for my Soriano PC. lol.

Thanks!
i got 1..its a 2000 topps and its in my diamond dig collection if you have one we can trade.
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

i have a bat card of him, pm me