`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My GUd and autos for your base...can't beat that, so come on in and lets trade

My GUd and autos for your base...can't beat that, so come on in and lets trade
This is how it works...my base, SP needs for game used and autos to you. I'm looking for cards from 2001 Topps Archives Seat Relics, 2011 Upper Deck, 2010 Prestige, 2010 Topps Magic and 2008 UD Masterpieces as well as all Rickey Dudley cards I don't have. Need SPs from Prestige and Magic and black frames from Masterpieces. All of those needs are listed in my ORG.

Dudley played tight end for the Raiders, Bucs and Browns from 1996-2002. I've got lots of stuff loaded into ORG and am constantly loading more and more. So, check me if you have any. He only has about 12 combined GUd and autos. So, it will mostly be my GUd and autos for your base.

So, let me know what you've got either on here, through PMs or offers. Again, I'm only looking and trading for this stuff.

RE: My GUd and autos for your base...can't beat that, so come on in and lets trade
i have the 2010 Prestige SP Dez Bryant RC. I also have the 2010 Prestige Arrelious Benn Draft Picks Blue if you need it. LMK. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

RE: My GUd and autos for your base...can't beat that, so come on in and lets trade
I've picked up the Dez and need to pull that one out of wants. As for the others, I'm only doing the SPs, not the draft picks #d/999 set. Thanks for asking though.

(06-22-2011, 02:55 PM)mecooncat Wrote: i have the 2010 Prestige SP Dez Bryant RC. I also have the 2010 Prestige Arrelious Benn Draft Picks Blue if you need it. LMK. Thanks.

bump it up