`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Series 2 Domonic Brown Sparkle?

2011 Topps Series 2 Domonic Brown Sparkle?
Does anyone know if Domonic Brown's 2011 Topps series 2 card #421 is considered a sparkle variation? It appears to be, but it does not have the traditional diamond sparkle appearance like the others. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
Trefethen

RE: 2011 Topps Series 2 Domonic Brown Sparkle?
I think that's the way the camera caught the image. I have that too and thought the same. Turns out it wasn't. If it was, then I just traded it away as a base.
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

No its not a sparkle. Many have been fooled, many were not able to recover. Be strong. But seriously, its not a sparkle as this was comment debate not to long ago just liek some of the rays players have that sparkle in the logo ie: johnny damon and its not a "sparkle" card
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(06-22-2011, 02:22 PM)thelostfan Wrote: I think that's the way the camera caught the image. I have that too and thought the same. Turns out it wasn't. If it was, then I just traded it away as a base.
Thanks for the quick reply.....
(06-22-2011, 02:34 PM)muz0 Wrote: No its not a sparkle. Many have been fooled, many were not able to recover. Be strong. But seriously, its not a sparkle as this was comment debate not to long ago just liek some of the rays players have that sparkle in the logo ie: johnny damon and its not a "sparkle" card
Thanks for the information, I appreciate it. That'a kind of what I thought as well. It just doesn't look like the other sparkle cards. Thanks again.
Trefethen

I have his diamond anniveristy card. With the sparkle in the helmet its a plethera of awesomeness. Actually does topps list him as having a sparkle?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.