`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"OT" Topps Redemptions?

"OT" Topps Redemptions?
Maybe some of the smarter members can give me some info?

Topps contacts me about 4-5 weeks ago and says my Darvin Adams auto out of Platinum has reached the 15 week limit.

So I call them about a week ago and tell them to give me any card. They say "he has not signed yet" (Darvin). No biggie to me.

Then... I just now am looking at the trade boards and a member has a 2011 Topps magic Darvin Adams auto for trade???

If anyone has insight to this, lmk.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

RE: "OT" Topps Redemptions?
He may have signed some cards but not the platinums yet happens all the time
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

(02-20-2012, 09:15 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: He may have signed some cards but not the platinums yet happens all the time
think all his autos are on stickers so they should have redeemed the platinum ones first and put more redemptions out for his magic autos...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-21-2012, 01:23 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: think all his autos are on stickers so they should have redeemed the platinum ones first and put more redemptions out for his magic autos...
i had a a adams redemption and had it replaced and they sent me a 2010 topps magic ramses barden auto (who?)

(02-21-2012, 01:27 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: i had a a adams redemption and had it replaced and they sent me a 2010 topps magic ramses barden auto (who?)

They say I should get mine no later than march 1st. I will let you know what beater I get.

(02-21-2012, 07:57 AM)totter Wrote: They say I should get mine no later than march 1st. I will let you know what beater I get.

Just came in the mail today.... David Harris auto out of 2010 Magic.

lol hey count that as a win,hes better than Darvin Adams

(02-21-2012, 08:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol hey count that as a win,hes better than Darvin Adams

Indeed. I wasn't expecting a 1/1 or triple patch, so chalk this one up as a win.