`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if we are going to have to have stickers...could they be bigger?

if we are going to have to have stickers...could they be bigger?
i realize sticker autos are here to stay, but i really wish they would make them bigger...it seems like the autos are sooo scrunched in there...why not make the sticker like 1/3 the size of the card...and then design it around that...idk just kinda thinking out loud...

RE: if we are going to have to have stickers...could they be bigger?
There seems like so much wasted space on these cards its silly. I do not need to see the standard paragraph that UD puts on jersey and auto cards. Congratulations! blah blah signed UD president. Give me stats on the back with a quick authentication indicator instead of that boring paragraph.

RE: if we are going to have to have stickers...could they be bigger?
I agree, and a card I pulled today illustrates another related problem with sticker sizes (or window sizes) very clearly. It's a nice 2010-11 Black Diamond Datsyuk #QJ-PD (5/5) but the sticker actually overlaps the bottom edges of the lower jersey windows. More thought needs to be put into these sticker auto designs. That being said, it is still a nice jersey auto card. Spud

[Image: BD015.jpg]

(06-21-2011, 06:13 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: i realize sticker autos are here to stay, but i really wish they would make them bigger...it seems like the autos are sooo scrunched in there...why not make the sticker like 1/3 the size of the card...and then design it around that...idk just kinda thinking out loud...
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).