`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Attax Card Numbers

2010 Topps Attax Card Numbers
Where are the card numbers on the code cards??? For instance, I have a Grady Sizemore and there are two listings for it: #24 and a series 2 #22. How am I supposed to know which one I have? I have a small stack of these and would like to catalogue them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: 2010 Topps Attax Card Numbers
There is no number. The best i can tell you is to compare the cards in question to the same cards people put up on ebay, COMC or similar sites.
Also I read a post awhile back where someone said that the printed code on series 2 was a little different from series 1 so that might help you also.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

RE: 2010 Topps Attax Card Numbers
(06-20-2011, 01:45 PM)86champs Wrote: Also I read a post awhile back where someone said that the printed code on series 2 was a little different from series 1 so that might help you also.
Yep - I think Series 2 and Update had a different font than the Series 1 codes.

Like 86champs said, often when I'm stumped as to what card it is, I just do a google search for the card, and compare the results to my card. I've had to do this a couple times for the "cards your mom threw out" and "60 years of topps" original back cards the last couple years too.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.