`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Organize

Issue with Organize
When I click the Layout tab the box will drop down but its hidden behind the Card Description Box. I can only see the Default when clicking layout. I can't get to "Trade" or anything else in the tab. I even tried Clearing my cache and deleting the internet history.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Issue with Organize
i was having problems with my organize last week and just waited and it started to work for me

(06-19-2011, 08:20 AM)talkntribe Wrote: When I click the Layout tab the box will drop down but its hidden behind the Card Description Box. I can only see the Default when clicking layout. I can't get to "Trade" or anything else in the tab. I even tried Clearing my cache and deleting the internet history.

you are using internet explorer, probably IE8. turn OFF compatibility mode, and you should be fine, or upgrade to IE9

I believe this has been brought up in the help forum before; you might want to check there.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

(06-19-2011, 08:20 AM)talkntribe Wrote: When I click the Layout tab the box will drop down but its hidden behind the Card Description Box. I can only see the Default when clicking layout. I can't get to "Trade" or anything else in the tab. I even tried Clearing my cache and deleting the internet history.

As mentioned above, upgrade to IE9 or you can use google chrome browser, that solved accessing my org.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered