`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Autos 1 Card 4/5 Scan...

RE: 6 Autos 1 Card 4/5 Scan...
(06-18-2011, 11:54 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I think $200 is about right. They're all exciting players, but none of them had amazing rookie seasons when it comes right down to it.

Spiller could be good, but he's with the Bills so that almost guarantees a limited career (until he's traded). Mathews looked great until he stubbed his toe and had to sit out the rest of the season. (great RB, but potentially an injury prone guy. And the toe comment was a bit of an exaggeration, but I hope you get the point). Best was probably the best of all the guys on this card. Lions are really stepping up their game.

Thomas is a nice WR, but Denver needs more help than a hope and a hallelujah can deliver. McCluster should be good, but the Chiefs aren't much better about getting the ball downfield. Shipley had some great catches, but sat out a few games with a wicked concussion. (and there's a theme with the WR's on this card...the Bengals can't throw the ball either).

An overall very solid card, but IMO, you should move it while there's still interest in all of those guys. You would be helped if a few of them would break out, but I see a few on there that might not get that chance... Multiplayer autos are tricky too. Some people love them, some people won't go near them.

This is just my opinion though...hope others will chime in too.
Mathews did come back at the end of the year to rush for 120 yds and 3 TD's in the Chargers final game of the year. He rushed for just under 700 yards and 7TD's in only 12 game's (5 of which he had fewer than 10 carries). The kid has a ton of potential if he can stay on the field and hang onto the ball. Both very do-able things. Big Grin Just sayin', I think he has the biggest upside of the bunch. But, then again, I could be a tad biased...

Thanks for all the info, think I will hang into it for awhile
************************ I Rip Packs Everyday  *****************************
[Image: Scan063January232008.jpg][Image: Scan066January232008.jpg]

(06-19-2011, 03:46 PM)c a r d s n i p e r Wrote: Thanks for all the info, think I will hang into it for awhile
Fair enough!

LMK if you need more Easleys. I have more than I ever need... Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos