Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Problem
Thumbs Down 
Strange Problem
On June 15th, my subscription was due to expire. I am set up for automatic renew thru my debit card.

Well...my debit card was charged, I have NO renewal, and now it says I HAVE to pay for the organize to use it.

I understand they are wanting unsubscribed members to pay for this service, but according to my debit card invoice I am still a subscribed member.

Not just that, I am now fearful I have lost the $6 per month rate.

RE: Strange Problem
Dont worry about losing your rate-if your card was billed and u dont have access its not your fault. I will send an email now

(06-18-2011, 04:47 PM)floydtown Wrote: Dont worry about losing your rate-if your card was billed and u dont have access its not your fault. I will send an email now

Thanks.

It is very strange. First time I have ran into this problem.

It does appear I do not have the price guide either.
I thought originally maybe the payment was denied, but I was accepted, and cleared.

(06-18-2011, 04:55 PM)baycitysfinest Wrote: Thanks.

It is very strange. First time I have ran into this problem.

It does appear I do not have the price guide either.
I thought originally maybe the payment was denied, but I was accepted, and cleared.
Still no luck accessing either the Price Guide, or the organize.

You have to remember. Beckett runs like a Business. Mon. - Fri.. Which means they are closed on Sat. and Sun.. So I say contact someone Mon.

(06-20-2011, 02:25 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: You have to remember. Beckett runs like a Business. Mon. - Fri.. Which means they are closed on Sat. and Sun.. So I say contact someone Mon.
I called them, and even though the customer service rep repeatedly cut-me off, I think I got this issue taken care of.