`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An epic and unbelieveable shoutout to Dragik..

An epic and unbelieveable shoutout to Dragik..
Backdrop to this is... Nate and I traded before the trade device was functional (huge trade) and after it started working, he had sent me a couple of trade offers. But at the time, my personal issues had got in the way of my time here and the trades were cancelled/postponed. I finally got a lock for my office (haha) and Nate sent over an offer for Red Wings cards he was looking for. Long story short, Im an idiot and I messed up on the trade proposal by adding cards that werent for trade. We got the trade together and then to add another confusing part to the trade (he couldnt find a card I was looking for) I said not to worry, just surprise me since most of the confusion was mostly my fault (with some blame on the trade tool for adding cards to the trade marked with a "zero" for trade, but thats another post!). Thinking I would get a $20bv card to even out the trade. I wasnt expecting what he sent me and I may NEVER be able to repay him for this!
[Image: 2009-10TheCupCyanPrintingPlates1of1MAS164JReimer.jpg]
[Image: 2009-10TheCupCyanPrintingPlates1of1BMAS164JReimer.jpg]
2009-10 Cup Masterpieces Cyan Printing Plate 1/1..!
Nate...Thanks so much for sending this card for my PC! Your generosity has left me totally speechless (despite the length of my post)and I will try and return the favor as best I can. I will forever remember your kindness and I will be sending you every Red Wing card I pull or trade for the rest of my life as it has restored my faith in collecting and those collectors that see cardboard as a hobby, not just dollar signs.!!
Be on the lookout for another package from me shortly including the YG's you were looking for. The least I could do!
GB and happy collecting!
-Craig

RE: An epic and unbelieveable shoutout to Dragik..
That's an awesome story Craig! And kudos to Nate for being such a class guy!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Class act, both of you. Way to go.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

He does this to you too?!?! Haha. Nate has done this for me countless of times, we will make a trade or sale, and he will throw in PC cards for me. He is a great trader, and will go out of his way to help someone for their PC. So if anyone has Franchise err Red Wings cards, trade them to Nate.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Congras pn the great card. He is definately a classy and standup trader. He also as well helped me obtain a card from him for my PC.

Its always nice to see that there are traders whom look out for anothers PC.

GREAT JOB DRAGIK!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Amazing, just amazing. Another couple of Beckett's classy members showing off the love for the true hobby we all love. By the way, that Reimer is just amazing.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Wow, thanks guys! Much appreciated, and nice to get such recognition for being here for such a short time.

(06-19-2011, 08:03 PM)dragik Wrote: Wow, thanks guys! Much appreciated, and nice to get such recognition for being here for such a short time.
By the looks of it, that recognition is well earned.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello