`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
And that my friends is why LeBron will never be the greatest ever!

RE: And that my friends is why LeBron will never be the greatest ever!
LeBron just touches a nerve with me. I took his leaving to heart, as did most clevelanders.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

OK, I'm sorry but everybody that thinks LeBron is a sellout, you're wrong. This is a professional sport, who doesn't want money/wins? And the people that say he's a d-bag (or other names), there's of plenty of d-bags that you guys all idolize. He never attacked a fan or started a brawl or anything.

And I'm a Kings fan.

Now while people insult me, this will probably be my last (and first) ever post in this subforum (I'm a baseball fan), so I will not ever see your replies
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-09-2011, 10:55 PM)bengu Wrote: Yet again the "King" no-showed a fourth quarter in the NBA Finals when his team needed him most! Even as the real leader of the team D-Wade (over rated as well) was out with an injury LeBron still couldn't get it done. He doesn't have the clutch gene necessary to EVER be mentioned in a "greatest ever" debate and will only get older from here and his skills will diminish. He will be 0-2 in the Finals and this will be the last Finals he plays in... My fortune teller told me so Smile ( how about that got whatcha want?)

So to all the LeBron fans... Now may be time to sell your autos and Exquisites and invest in the real KING... Michael Jordan!!!!! Smile
Dude, your fortune teller is bunk. The Miami Heat will win a Title in the next few years and I think that they will win at the least 2 Titles in the next four years.

bengu- your statement above, does not reflect good judgment. The Heat just lost in the Finals and will do nothing but improve their roster for next season. If all stay healthy, they are projected to win it next year by the people that are very accurate at predictions and are paid to give them. I trust their assesment more so than yours or your fortune teller's.

Basically it is a no brainer that the Heat are contenders, and this argument is getting old. I don't like LeBron, but to say that the Heat are suddenly not going to find themselves a shot at another deep playoff run makes you look silly.

sonnyday-
the names here are a joke, your post that included these was meant as sarcastic, right?.......
Delonte West, Jamario Moon, Wally Z, Mo Williams, Ben Wallace, Anthony Parker, Drew Gooden, Shaq, Jamison, Larry Hughes.

Mo Williams was the best players (for their time with Cleveland) in that list as far as those players go. All the rest were worse or over the hill.

Mmmmmm...... Who would you wanna play with? D-Wade and Bosh, or Williams and and an elderly Jamison?

That is not a hard question to answer. James and his camp went about it all wrong, but the "Decision" was not a bad one.

You Clevelanders need to be happy that Jim Brown once played for you and got you your last title. The media has acted like that is the only town in the U.S. that hasn't won a championship in a while. I assure you that you are not.

So, lets get mad and blame LeBron because our city's economy sucks and we can't recruit high profile players now. That is what all of you think in the Cleveland area I guess.

Do you all really think that any other high profile player will want to sign there now after seeing the retaliation and image bruising that LeBron recieved after he left.

If Durant hadn't signed an extention with OKC and left next year, I assure you that OKC fans would not behaved anything close to the way basketball fans in Cleveland acted after the "Decison".

You Cavs fans have gone and shot yourself in the foot. The classless actions of burning James jerseys and your team owner's reaction will drive away any potential franchise players. Good luck in the draft lotto for the next 5 years or so..................
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

If I could meet Lebron I would ask him.... "Why couldn't you bring Wade and Bosh over to YOUR hometown team and let the CAVS celebrate their first championship? Instead you left your team (and leader roll) and went over to a city/team that has had a taste of victory." He no longer is a franchise player. Heat belong to Wade and James is there to get his fix. Lost some respect for the guy when he decided to take that road. I guess we all know who the puppetmaster is on the Heat.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(06-24-2011, 04:54 AM)daddys lil all star Wrote: If I could meet Lebron I would ask him.... "Why couldn't you bring Wade and Bosh over to YOUR hometown team and let the CAVS celebrate their first championship? Instead you left your team (and leader roll) and went over to a city/team that has had a taste of victory." He no longer is a franchise player. Heat belong to Wade and James is there to get his fix. Lost some respect for the guy when he decided to take that road. I guess we all know who the puppetmaster is on the Heat.
+1
(In a nutshell)!!

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

when you asked lebron that question, he would say, i would have asked them but who would want to live and play in cleveland over miami? and i dont think the cavs organization would have enough money to support all those players.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]