`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My New York Giants Collection (Scan Heavy) Huge Shoutout to giantfan270!!!

RE: My New York Giants Collection (Scan Heavy) Shoutout PACKERBKD and FAVREBACKER4LIFE
Thanks Smile

Some of the stuff I got from alanch

[Image: YATittleSamHuff1998SLUFootballClassicDoubles.jpg]
[Image: TikiBarber1997PacificRC.jpg][Image: TikiBarber1997FleerGoudeyIIRC.jpg]
[Image: TikiBarber1997DonrussRCs.jpg]
[Image: EricMoore1990ProSet744BErrorCard-1.jpg][Image: AmaniToomer1996SkyBoxImpactRookiesRC0833of1996.jpg]
[Image: EdMcCaffrey1991PacificRC.jpg][Image: ProSetSuperBowlTickets251991.jpg]
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: My New York Giants Collection (Scan Heavy) Shoutout PACKERBKD and FAVREBACKER4LIFE
A bump for the great packers fans and great traders packerbkd and favrebacker4life

Couple of really great trades with packers fans came in today so I would like to give a huge shout out to both of them. I didn't have any packers autos or jerseys to trade but they offered me these trades for some base cards I had just to help out my Giants PC so that was very nice of them. Thanks PACKERBKD and FAVREBACKER4LIFE you are both awesome people!!

First my trade with PACKERBKD

Michael Strahan 2010 Playoff National Treasures Notable Numbers #93 of 99

[Image: MichaelStrahan2010PlayoffNationalTreasur...93of99.jpg]

Tommy Maddox 1996 Pro Line Autographs Blue (Classy looking auto! Love it)

[Image: TommyMaddox1996ProLineAutographsBlue.jpg]

And my trade with FAVREBACKER4LIFE

Hakeem Nicks 2009 Playoff Contenders ROY Contenders

[Image: HakeemNicks2009PlayoffContendersROYContenders.jpg]

Sinorice Moss, Leon Washington & Kellen Clemens 2006 Donruss Threads Rookie Collection Materials Triple #307 of 500

[Image: SinoriceMoss2006DonrussThreadsRookieColl...7of500.jpg]

Mario Manningham 2008 SPx Rookie Materials Jersey Number Dual 175 #057 of 175

[Image: MarioManningham2008SPxRookieMaterialsJer...7of175.jpg]

Andre Brown 2009 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Materials Oversize Spectrum Prime #16 of 25 (Love the Patch!)

[Image: AndreBrown2009AbsoluteMemorabiliaStarGaz...16of25.jpg]
Also nineof it seems I have used up my 10 gigs in bandwidth on photobucket this month so it may mess this thread up please don't delete it from the collections thread as it will work again when the give me another 10 gigs at the start of the next cycle.

Ok nice collection just looked thru it again and wanted to know where your Jared Lorenzen cards were. hehe you have a few of my other kentucky QB Andre Woodson but no love for Jared. Summer classes over soon and will start to go thru my football cards and maybe I can find some Giants stuff for ya.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(06-15-2011, 10:29 AM)b33rman Wrote: Ok nice collection just looked thru it again and wanted to know where your Jared Lorenzen cards were. hehe you have a few of my other kentucky QB Andre Woodson but no love for Jared. Summer classes over soon and will start to go thru my football cards and maybe I can find some Giants stuff for ya.
I do have one but it's just a 2007 topps card. I haven't got my commons in the thread yet. Thanks for checking out my thread.

Everyone else I'm over my bandwidth so sorry for the bandwidth exceeded stuff but it will roll over on the 21st. I can't afford to go pro lol.

Haha if you need to upgrade then do it its all part of your card budget, How can you deny all those giants fans of your scans. hehe I just picked up two Jared Lorenzen auto cards for 6 bucks, maybe I post what I have for my little Kentucky guys when they get here in a few days.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

Yeah I'd like to see that as I'm sure would many others. You really picked an unfortunate name when you signed up for an account there I'm sure you've heard the stories though right?

RE: My New York Giants Collection (Scan Heavy) Updated with my first 1/1 Thanks demondukk
Had a great trade with demondukk in which he basically threw in the Phil Simms 1/1 for free so a huge shoutout to him for a first in my collection, thanks bud!
Brandon Jacobs 2009 UD Black #165 of 250

[Image: BrandonJacobs2009UDBlack165of250.jpg]

Phil Simms 2009 Upper Deck Heroes Steel 1 of 1

[Image: PhilSimms2009UpperDeckHeroesSteel1of1.jpg]

RE: My New York Giants Collection (Scan Heavy) Updated with my first 1/1 Thanks demondukk
sick simms!

Thanks buddy I know it's not the most exciting 1 of 1 but it's still my first Smile well besides a printing plate anyway but those are a bit different in my mind.

Very nice. Big time freebe!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"