`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your favorite Bengals card...

I was just curious as to what everyones favorite card is of my favorite team. Plus I love to see cards of my team.
Thanks, I will be posting a few of my favs periodically but wanted to give others a chance first....
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Mine's pretty easy, pretty much the only Bengals card I have of any substance.
Just got it in today, and it's one of my favorites in the 2+ Color Patch PC thanks to a trade with Da Gooch!
[Image: buckCpalm09NTpatch.jpg]
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I'm not sure I'd have the room...lol
but I'll be watching.
If you want to trade, I need DC and a padded mailer at a minimum. Rarely do I collect or trade for anything other than Bengals/Jaguars and some Cowboys.
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/...0Football/

Gottabe Wrote:I'm not sure I'd have the room...lol
but I'll be watching.

Thats why I figured i might just post some off and on because I know I cant just pick one. lol.

Phoenix-Very nice palmer you have there. Sick patch!
WHO-DEY

im going to supercollect jermaine gresham so these are my favorite 2 so far sorry could not just choose 1.
[Image: jermainegresham-5.jpg]
[Image: jermainegresham_0002.jpg]

Very nice cards oufan...I havnt picked up any of our rookies yet (not a big rookie guy and they havnt had any in bengals uniform for me to have to have.)
WHO-DEY

whodeyalltheway Wrote:
Gottabe Wrote:I'm not sure I'd have the room...lol
but I'll be watching.

Thats why I figured i might just post some off and on because I know I cant just pick one. lol.

Phoenix-Very nice palmer you have there. Sick patch!

Thank you! I know people always say, it looks a lot better in person, but this one really does. I wish the scan could show it as well as it looks in hand.
Wow, kinda figured there'd be more people showin them off than this, bring em folks!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Nice Greshams! I really like the new Prestige, the rookie cards are awesome! Yeah, they may not be in their NFL uniform, but that's what you get for such a quick to respond product!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

Thanks man i have a total of 11 autos of him so far hes been my favorite sooner over the last couple of years.
scollignon Wrote:Nice Greshams! I really like the new Prestige, the rookie cards are awesome! Yeah, they may not be in their NFL uniform, but that's what you get for such a quick to respond product!

PhoenixRising34 Wrote:[Image: buckCpalm09NTpatch.jpg]

Darn you Phoenix! Darn you to holy heck! Way to kick me in the plums.
That is a great looking Palmer card. The patch on that is awesome!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.