Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
jaderock Wrote:
nittany13 Wrote:1997 Absolute Pennants Gold Redemption Chicago National stamp<br />
<br />
Looking through my collection I discovered that the pennant above was not just a Gold Redemption, but it was stamped with the Chicago National logo. I wonder how many other cards from this base or Gold Redemption version have this logo.
<br />
<br />
Stamped show cards like these are always rare and fun to find...Pacific used to stamp a card every time you bought a pack(s).<br />
<br />
*Editing my original post*<br />
<br />
Actually I found another one of these exact same cards with this stamp shown above later being sold on eBay. The seller said these were being handed out at the 1998 Chicago card show (this is a 1997 card so I am not certain if that was the precise year he/she meant to state). This would make sense considering that this is the rare gold parallel. If indeed these cards were being handed out at the show, and I have every reason to believe it was, and not brought in by attendees to be stamped then this card should be listed in the price guide.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 02-14-2010, 11:21 PM