`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
One, possibly two other cards are missing from a separate Signature Rookies promo set featuring names just mentioned.

Allow me to explain something first. There are two different sample sets that were released featuring these five guys. I first want to show a side by side comparision below (both Stackhouse cards are OPG listed BTW):
[Image: KGrHqZooFIwO-2GYEBSMNyib1og60_57_zps1ab79143.jpg][Image: _12_zps6596ba0a.jpg]
The fronts and backs of the cards have distinguishing features. The card on the left, which is numbered T3, is listed as 1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia Auto-Phonex Test. The card on the right, which is numbered Promo 3, is listed as 1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Previews.

The three 1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia Auto-Phonex Test cards currently listed in the OPG are T1 Jim Carey, T2 Ki-Jana Carter and T3 Jerry Stackhouse. I can confirm there is a Joe Smith version with an example shown below, presumably numbered T5 on the back, and logic dictates there is a Ruben Rivera (T4) out there somewhere as well.

[Image: 140_zps6a731fb1.jpg]

All five 1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Preview cards are listed as well, however since I am on this topic I want to make the Beckett staff aware of a couple minor errors and offer suggestions. First off, I would probably relabel this set and five cards individually as "1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia Auto-Phonex Promos". I almost included this set as an item missing from the OPG, not initially realizing that this set was already listed. Also, the numbering system is incorrect. By all accounts it follows the same numbering order as the other sample set: Promo 1 Jim Carey, Promo 2 Ki-Jana Carter, Promo 3 Jerry Stackhouse, Promo 4 Ruben Rivera, Promo 5 Joe Smith.

[Image: _123_zpse4133a52.jpg][Image: _32_zps428a1134.jpg][Image: _121_zps053f9cae.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 08-05-2014, 09:32 AM