`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(08-23-2013, 12:00 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Previously I discussed the 1996 Carolina Panthers Nations Bank phone card set, which is copied near the bottom, but since then I learned there was a 1997 Panthers Nation Bank set made as well. Four of these phone cards are shown but I believe that the seller said there are more in the set, but I cannot confirm that. The players shown are Kerry Collins, John Kasey, Sam Mills, and I cannot confirm who is featured on the one in the top left. I remember reading that 5,000 of these sets were made, curiously though this is the first and only time that I have seen these listed ever. Any additional information on this set would be appreciated.

[Image: KGrHqNhEE87qnZFeHBPZiotKwhg60_121_zpsf5597c17.jpg][Image: KGrHqVrQE88hJNFNbBPZipevg60_121_zps9d47f102.jpg]

1995 Classic National Phone Cards

The 1995 Classic National multi-sport cards are listed in the OPG, which have a similar design, but not these multi-sport phone cards. 2,500 were manufactured as can be verified in the neighboring photo.

[Image: T2eC16dQE9s3HF4sWBRiFDty4w60_57_zpsd5737151.jpg][Image: KGrHqVqMFGBdUgLn9BRiFhmb6w60_57_zps0a192ddf.jpg]

In addition there is another Ki-Jana Carter phone card shown below with a different picture and dollar denomination. There is a Ki-Jana Carter phone card listed from this National in the OPG, however I believe that one is different from the two shown (I think I am fairly certain about that anyway).

[Image: KGrHqNHJFQFBi1GJGSPBQcPTeYV360_57_zps87c93cf5.jpg]

I have the Barry Bonds national phone card somewhere, if it helps I'll run it down. The National set came with one phone card... if I remember correctly the Bonds isn't even listed.
Uwash - The 98 rookie autographs were in the regular issue Score packs. I can't rule out them ALSO being in the rookie preview packs, but I know they were in the regular issue because I pulled a Tebucky Jones (of course) back in 98.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by no1dolphan - 05-03-2014, 11:48 AM