`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series

2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series
Maybe one of the most boring box breaks you can have - but I didn't have a Joe Montana autograph so when I saw this at $100, I thought "if I opened a $100 box and the hit was a Joe Montana autograph I'd be really happy") so I got a box direct from Leaf (if you've not ordered from Leaf before, they are much better at customer service and redemptions than Panini - not that it is saying much)

The autograph comes encased with a Leaf logo and I believe it is on card (it looks like there isn't a sticker) 

What I got was 2020 Leaf Metal "Draft" (huh?) Black /10 - it's an airbrushed KC Chiefs uniform rather than Niners, but a nice looking card with the black frame looking nice with the metal design - I think it's on card but if it's sticker its very well done 

Yeah, an encased in toploader with seal Joe Montana auto /10 for $100 - I'll definitely take that - highly recommended (if you can find at close to the original price, it got quickly sold out on the Leaf website)!

Normally, I probably wouldn't buy something like that, but with the prices of hobby boxes being so ridiculous, I'd rather pay $100 to get a card I want so I'm spending more on individual cards because I'm priced out of the hobby box market and retail is hard to find - sure, I might only get a couple of cards for the same amount of money I used to spend on a box, but they are much better cards.

Messages In This Thread
2021 Leaf Joe Montana Signature Series - by ZSDOne - 09-29-2021, 10:05 AM