`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do some people have such attitude?

RE: Why do some people have such attitude?
Back in the early 2000's when I was buying cases from a distributor and selling the boxes on ebay, I would make a printout of each completed listing and staple the delivery confirmation slip to the printout. I thought maybe I was wasting paper but just wanted to play it safe.

Anyway, I had sold boxes of some UD Football product, I think it was Pros and Prospects. One day, about four months later, I get a message from one of the buyers claiming he never received his box of cards. I found it hard to believe that anybody would wait four months to contact a seller if an item wasn't received. Anyway, I went through my stack of papers, found the printout with the stapled delivery confirmation slip, and checked the delivery confirmation number on the USPS site. Sure enough, it showed that it was delivered about three days after I mailed it out. I sent him a scan of the delivery confirmation slip and never heard back from him again.

I'm assuming he probably thought I hadn't kept records of the listing after four months and tried to pull a fast one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do some people have such attitude? - by ricelynnevans75 - 01-16-2020, 12:08 PM