`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do some people have such attitude?

RE: Why do some people have such attitude?
I had a situation a few years ago where I made a trade with someone. I sent him 7 cards and he sent me a similar number back. I put each card individually in penny sleeves, then top loaders, then blue tape on four sides, with a pice of cardboard top and bottom covering the cards and place them in a bubble wrap mailer. A couple days later he PM me that the Manny Machado RC was missing. I couldn't believe he was lying to me like that. I was so angry that he was scamming me for another Machado RC card. Fearful of getting 1 or 0 stars I sent him another one. I have made very few trades since then. It's sad that a trader left such a bitter taste in my mouth that I no longer trust trading on this site. Thankfully I've have a great experience trading with bonds20001, who has helped to restore my faith in this site. Thanks for taking the time to read my 2 cents on my bad experience. I just wish there would be more honest people out there. But I guess there's always going to be dishonest people in our society....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do some people have such attitude? - by corbin21 - 01-15-2020, 07:31 PM