`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do some people have such attitude?

RE: Why do some people have such attitude?
Geez KB, I'm really sorry to hear that! You don't know me from Adam, we've never traded, in fact I've never used the trade resource on this site, though I keep meaning to download everything to "Org." and start, but, I've been AROUND the Ebay ride. After 20 years I've learned one thing. Some people just need to be avoided. Check this out, I'm messing around there the other night and I run across that stupid Mark Jackson Basetball card with the Menendez brothers in the background. It's selling for $20 avg. Then there are the counterfeits going for $3-5. I see a set for $12 and I think, "Hmm, get the set, pluck the card and trade the rest and pay $3-5 for a REAL one. Well the seller of the set and the seller of the fake are The EXACT same Ebay ID with one character changed. I don't want to out them here (just in case), but I sent a msg to both ID's basically busting them out. I got a reply back from one of 'em in under 5 minutes with LOTS of backpedaling and excuses. I don't KNOW you KB, but your forum posts show deep knowledge of the Hobby and Sport, and a laid back fun attitude so I have to believe that you are in the right here, not that it's any of my business I guess. Ok, I just wasted 5 minutes of everyone's life with this, sorry lol. I almost want to know what Soto card it is just so I can step up and send it to ya and end the whole debacle! LOL....God Bless...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do some people have such attitude? - by ceylan00 - 01-15-2020, 12:14 AM