`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Card or cards you will probably never own due to overpricing on eBay, etc???

RE: Card or cards you will probably never own due to overpricing on eBay, etc???
(08-14-2014, 09:17 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Some of those proces are reidiculous. I think the seller jacks them up really high to give the illusion that the card is worth more than it is plus have the buyer offer his highest offer to get the most out of it. If you offer $200 on a card listed for $1000. It seems like more of a deal since your paying 20% what he's asking, but in reality, it's still too much.

1/1's are unpredicatable. It's risky to pass one up at a high price since you may never see it again. I've passed up a few myself because I couldn't bring myself to pay an arm and a leg for one card. It's annoying having them sit there for years and the seller still won't give in. There's alot of Greedy people out there.

I have been paying $30-35 max for non auto Keenum 1/1s... $750 is just a tad off don't you think??? I am scared to make him an offer... He will auto decline for sure... I bet he wouldn't even take $75-100...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card or cards you will probably never own due to overpricing on eBay, etc??? - by superynaldo - 08-14-2014, 09:21 PM