`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
This site has gone down.............

RE: This site has gone down.............
(08-04-2014, 01:12 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: ^---AMEN!

Recently, I sent an offer to a new member who had 0 trades. I wanted ONE card, but they wanted to send me ALL of their Edge (from $.60 base to $4 inserts) when they countered. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem if the trade were "like for like", however the avg price per card was $15/$3 in their favor. I told this person I was really only interested in '99 Edgerrin and that I'd only trade for the card I needed, then we could discuss a bulk trade. We went ahead with the deal, all was well.

We've gone back and forth at least a dozen times, I've mentioned at least a handful of times that I'm not really interested in the trade, but he continues to push it. Today it came to a head when I declined for about the sixth time. He asked that I send the original '99 back as he only made that trade under the assumption I would accept his bulk trade which he seemed to think was mutually beneficial.

I'm all for helping someone get cards they want, but not when they're cards I also want... or when I have to trade down to do so. I'd move some of them for the right '99 Edge, but would rather hang on to them than accept a bunch of cards that (while I do have them marked as want) aren't really priorities for my collection. Something that seems to boggle this trader's mind.

had this happen awhile ago. Someone sent me an offer with some Rice cards. I was very interested in a few, but then they wanted to send me all base and some inserts for a $30 card of mine.

I told this trader it wasn't going to happen, and it went south from there.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: This site has gone down............. - by gjhobbs - 08-04-2014, 02:10 PM