`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
This site has gone down.............

RE: This site has gone down.............
Coming from someone with a 4.83 feedback score with 4 negatives?? Look who's talking. I think everyone should take the advice from your past traders and stay away from you.

I politely told you that I don't trade for base, and you responded with a rude response that could've come from my 8 year old son.

I've made 500+ all positive trades in the past five years, and your right, this site has gone down since I first started trading here....because of traders like you.

But I won't let this stop me from trading. There are plenty of awesome and respected traders on this site (you know who you are). Every now and then you run into arrogant traders like you who's butt gets hurt when a trade they initiate gets turned down. Too bad. So sad. You're not the first and you definitely won't be the last. Put your big girl panties on and move on. It's not the end of the world.

So, I cancelled the trade you sent me, and I politely gave you a reason why. Get over it. You would have been just as pissed and probably made another ranting thread had I cancelled without giving you a reason why. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Some people aren't happy with anything if it doesn't benefit them in some way.

thank you, I feel much better.....end rant.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Messages In This Thread
RE: This site has gone down............. - by telattt - 08-04-2014, 12:37 PM