`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
This site has gone down.............

RE: This site has gone down.............
It's hard at times with some folks. I for one can know that I can be a little bit hard with people.

I don't mind trading for something folks want, but my problem is I don't fully check their organize (or in other cases the years of cards were all thrown together causing a PITA to search), and I may find something else I am interested in, and it can piss off folks. I try not to do that much, but it does happen.

I do agree that some folks do want some crazy things, and trading here as gone down hill a lot. I've stopped trading unless there is someone I know or they have something I really want.

I love(d) helping folks get the cards they needed at times, but it seems that when it comes back around and you've got something they have and you are truly interested in it, they don't want to lose the dollar value in trade value.

I could just as easily go to ebay and buy the card there, but like to trade with folks to save the money for other thing I may find that I want as I allow myself a limited dollar amount each month for cards, and well one PC card can blow that fast if I want it that bad. Budgeting sucks, but I've done my fair share of blowing a lot of money.

Sorry for the rant, but I do see where you are coming from. Where are all the old timers (I'm by no means an old timer), but the folks that used to trade here a lot more often and make this site more enjoyable.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: This site has gone down............. - by gjhobbs - 08-04-2014, 10:50 AM