`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !!

RE: My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !!
(07-11-2013, 12:44 PM)jnjbj Wrote: That's awesome. You have some sweet looking cards there, secret or not. congrats on your 900th post.

Thanks!
(07-11-2013, 12:44 PM)totally sports Wrote: Wow thats amazing... even better that he is not a Yankees lol jk coming from a Dodgers fan here.

Thanks! I like the Dodgers, too (it's a Brooklyn thing!) ...so it wouldn't be so weird to have shown my Dodgers collection ... Except I don't have nearly enough Ethier cards to compete with Ubaldo!
(07-11-2013, 12:49 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on celebrating your 900th as well as sharing a pretty awesome collection! A couple more patches in picture 2 and you'll have a full jersey (LOL). We all have our deep dark secrets...glad you were finally able to let the rest of us in!

I still laugh at the Triple threads jersey card with the Oakland patch on it! (Bottom row, far left. You can see the "a" and part of the "k" from Oakland ) that wouldn't work in putting the jersey back together again Smile
After 900 posts, I guess I started to feel comfortable enough around you guys, that I was able to come out of the Ubaldo closetSmile
(07-11-2013, 01:17 PM)aprirr Wrote: That is one excellent and impressive collection, man. Congrats on the post milestone and thanks for sharing!

Thanks Aaron! You're right around the corner to your 900th ... Get ready, it happens faster than you can imagine!
(07-11-2013, 01:17 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Wow, that's some dedication! Ubaldo has had as many ups and downs as any pitcher I can remember in recent history, so that makes it that much cooler that you've stayed on the roller coaster!

He sure has been inconsistent ... Glimmers of greatness every now and then. Hope he can put together a few good seasons. I got to see him pitch once against the Marlins and he was pretty impressive.
(07-11-2013, 01:30 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: umm its ok still doesn't stack up to your Stadium Chair

Can't argue with you there.
If armed gunman came and said "Your Ubaldo collection or your life!" Ubaldo would be gone! But the stadium chair? .... I'd take a bullet for the chair Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My secret guilty pleasure and my 900th post !! - by DrMitchJ - 07-11-2013, 01:59 PM