`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenith Was Good To Me... As Hard As That Is To Believe!

RE: Zenith Was Good To Me... As Hard As That Is To Believe!
(06-18-2013, 08:48 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Not exactly the biggest name out there, but that Bernier piece is stellar!

I love it too! A jewel from the crown. It's too bad that LA is HORRID for wasting talented goalies by keeping them behind their top tender, and refusing to trade them. Remember Jamie Storr? Not many people do, but he was stuck on the LA bench for so long he just folded. Hopefully they can get a good enough deal to move Bernier so he can show his talents.
(06-18-2013, 09:25 AM)katykeed Wrote: I'm not buying SP Authentic this year - your Zenith's well outperform the SPA box and there's really not enough Red Wings goods or premium rookies available to make it worth the SPA price point for me. With the Hit / miss on landing a patch what it is, I'll pass this year. Congrats on your goodies (Lemieux, Bernier, Hall, etc) Randi! That Bernier is unique!

Thanks, Eddie! I am so glad to see you back and active. The Zenith are well worth the small price, so I will continue to snag them. Might even try for a Mem or AU set. Haha! The SP Authentic has a small amount of cards that I would like, but nothing too big.
(06-18-2013, 09:31 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I like that Bernier, love that Lemieux, and on a personal level really like the Foligno.....

I love the first two, but I am NOT a fan of Sabres cards! Haha! Thanks for stopping in!
(06-18-2013, 01:42 PM)washjeff Wrote: That Bernier patch is really cool

T'is! Haha! I thought that it would be a decent BV, but was shocked to see that it was VERY low! Oh well... maybe next time.

Randi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zenith Was Good To Me... As Hard As That Is To Believe! - by rayeates - 06-18-2013, 04:45 PM