`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
(06-20-2013, 10:22 AM)bengu Wrote: Lmao pingbling for you to take that old "It's the only argument I need Sean" LITERALLY shows your complete lack of sense of humor! I have ALWAYS been respectful to everyone here. I talked ABOUT LeBron James, not about any member here.. Then YOU decide to start up with the personal attacks out of no where because your idol the "Queen" gets exposed by people like me!

You are by FAR a troll & an instigator on all message boards and its amazing to me that you are allowed to get away with stuff like this. Grow up please, for your own sake I say!

whatever bengu, im done with you for a while, everyone knows how you do, im not going to beat a deadhorse with you anymore.
(06-20-2013, 10:34 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Again you bring up things that have no bearing on the game.
What has MJ and Kobe have to with the game?

I can sit here and say there was a million reasons the game played out the way it did, I can sit here blame a number of players that should have sealed the games out come.

But i'm not, i'm looking at one player's actions and his alone, I started this thread well before game 6 was even played.

I looked at what Lebron was doing against the Pacers and was amazed he was allowed to play like he was and it was of no consequence that he In fact put 2 games in jeopardy in the final minutes.

It's amazing you consistently bring up everything he did right and all his mistakes are of no consequence to his performance...

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO HOW I FELT ABOUT THE GAME AND JUST MAYBE YOU CAN RELATE.

When watching the last minutes of regular time in game 6 and you tell me you didn't have that sick feeling in your stomach after seeing what he had just done.

Those 2 turnovers are apart of the biggest issues I have.

This is the point i'm making, you could see it in his eyes and every other Miami heat player that Lebron's actions and mistakes literally cost them the game and CHAMPIONSHIP.

***At this point I was flat out in tears***

I'm human, I knew exactly what Lebron was going through and I knew it was one of the worse feelings he would ever feel on a basketball court.

I can bet you my entire collection when he hit that second 3 after the first miss, you were overwhelmed with a feeling of redemption, just like I was.

Then when he missed the last 3 that had to be hit, what did you feel?
I felt like he had to hit that shot, he has to hit, hit it hit it hit it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then Jesus hits the 3 saves the day and its all OK.

WOW what a relief!!!

As soon as the game is in overtime i have no respect for Lebron's actions.

His offense is what i'm looking at.

He plays fine in the first few minutes takes a shot misses, no big deal, then that great pass to bosh! Perfect... Then he seems to not want to shoot for a while, passes to wade, gets it back in great position takes a shot close to the basket, hits, then ISO on Parker misses, no big deal, gets a steal goes one on one against green, out of bounds off lebron, no big deal(offensive foul on that play by LEBRON wasn't called) no big deal...
30 seconds left....
Why does he not have the ball????

Why does WADE have the ball when in the entire game the offense was ran through Lebron???

Why doesn't he want the ball in this critical time???

That's what i have NO RESPECT for, i can't except the games best player not want the ball in these critical moments...

HE did this in 2 games against the Pacers and i will not except this lack the courage to be in a position to hold the outcome in his hands.

SO, you may think i don't want Lebron to succeed and that is some what true, i don't want to see him get another ring, unless in the critical moments he performs...

If He comes out in games 7 and takes over and forces the outcome and wins, that's great, i truly have no problem with that.

But what i can't except is, if his team wins or he just plays ok and is along for the ride and its the actions of other's deciding the outcome.

To me, he has already failed to secure the Championship and i don't think any other great player has ever been handed a ring after playing so bad in clutch moments.

I WANT HIM TO EARN IT!!!

That's all I ask.
mj and kobe, 2 of the best players in the last 3 decades, known to be clutch and finishers. they all made the same mistakes that lebron has, why treat lebron differently, thats why i brought them up. as far as him not taking the shots (wich i think that perception has changed over the past couple of seasons), lebron hasnt looked the same on offense since wade called him out saying he and bosh need more touches. thats the thing i dont understand why you point out lebron for him doing the same things the other greats have done when it leads to winning? you want him to earn it? despite all your praise, that statement alone says alot, you act like he is doing nothing out there. i honestly dont care how lebron shows up in game 7 as long as the heat win and lebron gets his second title and finals mvp. ofcourse i want him to come out and score 50 with a triple double and get the win. but i would rather him come out and have an average lebron game and the heat win vs lebron coming out and playing selfish basketball, get his stats, and the heat lose.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-13-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-14-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-19-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-19-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-20-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by pingbling23 - 06-20-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-21-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done? - by bengu - 06-21-2013, 09:24 PM