`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of surf city sports cards online box site

RE: Beware of surf city sports cards online box site
(07-02-2013, 04:22 PM)rio5xx Wrote: Damn I placed an order early last week and found it odd that I had not received shipment notification by the end of the week. I sent an email on Sunday night asking about the shipping status. I thought maybe I would get a reply in the next day or two but I got an email from a guy named Jim about 10 minutes later saying that my item had been shipped and that I would be getting it this sometime this week. However, no tracking number was provided. I asked for a tracking number and have not received a reply. Crap man...why do people do stuff like this?

Anyone have any advice on how I can get possibly get my money back? I used a credit card.

What a drag... I'm never going to carelessly buy something on the internet ever again. I saw the price and just jumped all over it without thinking twice. How dumb of me...

You can get a charge back from either your credit card provider or the merchant services provider.. either way start with and email requesting your funds back and why... then file with the BBB and you will get your cash Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of surf city sports cards online box site - by phinzphan1372 - 07-02-2013, 09:00 PM