Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems

Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems
Hi All,

I am getting back into collecting with my brother-in-law who is medically disabled from the military, so this is one of the few things he can do that brings him joy.

My thread here is I would also like to have some fun collecting with my 9 year old daughter and such being new getting back into the card arena, wanted a cost savings avenue to get her good chances of getting the best odds of hits like autos and mem cards per box. Retail boxes, though lower odds compared to hobby boxes, are cheaper, offering her more boxes/variety of boxes to purchase per $$$.

From your past years experience, if anyone would like to comment on this thread, their opinion on what year/brand of retail boxes they have had or feel give good odds on getting autos/mem cards per box or so, it would greatly be appreciated.

On one hand, I am looking for a list of year/brands that are often sold on the shelves at store like target/walmart, etc. and on the other hand, those retail boxes that may only be left sold at online hobby warehouse stores.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for Best 2010 - 2013 Retail Boxes to pull Autos/Mems - by elbsportscards - 06-07-2013, 12:28 PM