Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: WTTF 2012 Bloodlines Flag Parallel Cards
Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

Hi, I'm new to trading on here (can't remember how I allotted some of my doubles into trade category), anyway, my collection is public & almost any card I have doubles of is available for a trade. Let me know f there's anything you like & we can take it from there.

Cheers,

(06-25-2013, 01:35 AM)petralex Wrote: Hi, I'm new to trading on here (can't remember how I allotted some of my doubles into trade category), anyway, my collection is public & almost any card I have doubles of is available for a trade. Let me know f there's anything you like & we can take it from there.

Cheers,
sent you a message! welcome!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-25-2013, 01:35 AM)petralex Wrote: Hi, I'm new to trading on here (can't remember how I allotted some of my doubles into trade category), anyway, my collection is public & almost any card I have doubles of is available for a trade. Let me know f there's anything you like & we can take it from there.

Cheers,
Welcome, I see that you have a bunch of cards listed in your Org but not showing up FT. Need to go into your Org and put in the quantity in the "HAVE" block and the "TRADE AWAY" block. If interested in trading,
look in my Org and let me know if anything interests you. Thank you.

Jerry

Weekend bump.

Jerry

i feel your pain jerry. these boards are dead. even though other site is slowing way down.

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-03-2013, 03:10 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i feel your pain jerry. these boards are dead. even though other site is slowing way down.
I have had to resort to buying cards here and there, been a lot easier trading every other sport on this site and the other one.

Jerry

i bet. i am doing that, too. but no its much slower on both trust me. its sad.

Hurtado I have Fighting Forefathers RC

Bravo I have Patriotic Patches of Struve and Phil Davis (Davis is 13/25)