`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?

RE: Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?
I'm guessing most of you guys don't sell alot on ebay. Now I am not saying it is cool of these guys to take advantage of the 1/1 thing and I sure don't use it in my posts, but the goal as a seller is to attract as many buyers as possible so you can sell your cards for as much as possible. Keywords in the title is the way to do that.

I will post words like RC and Rookie because some people search one way and not both. I will also USE PSA 10 and don't think I have done it yet, but wouldn't shy away from using "BGS 9.5?" regrade or something like that.

I have sold "rare" cards on ebay before for 3X BV in some cases. With a BIN I asked 3X what the card was worth and it sold. If it would have been listed for a month with no offers I would have lowered the price a little more until it finally sold.

But people will pay over BV for cards sometimes. That Pierce logo patch will sell pretty well. Maynbe not 5X BV but at least 2X.

There is a guy on COMC trying to sell his Kobe Finest RC PSA 10 for $500. It is not the refractor. I think he is just an idiot and doesn't know the card sells for around $100 all the time. It will never sell, but if he listed it about $199 it might to an newbie who hasn't done his research.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid? - by briankort - 04-05-2013, 10:57 PM